Change font size   Print view

Arrive & Drive

Discuss everything about karting. If you're a beginner, this is the place to post your questions and find out how to get into karting.

Arrive & Drive

Postby mailman » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:14 pm

Arrive & Drive Karting offers an opportunity to experience karting without the hassle of bringing your own racing gears .
Helmet, Racing Suit & Go-Kart will be provided. Drivers are also given a comprehensive safety briefing before heading out onto the circuit, where experienced marshalls will be supervising their laps.

Tracks that offer A&D in the Philippines:

1. CityKart Racing - ParkSquare1, Makati
2. CityKart Racing - Market! Market!
3. Enchanted Kingdom Kart Trak- Sta. Rosa City
4. Boomland Kart Trak- Roxas Blvd. Manila
5. Kartzone Cebu - Cebu City
6. LeMans Kart Circuit - Subic
Last edited by mailman on Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mailman

Re: What is Arrive & Drive Karting?

Postby jeszyboy » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:20 pm

How about the one in Carmona? Isn't that considered as "arrive & drive" karting track?
jeszyboy

Re: What is Arrive & Drive Karting?

Postby mailman » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:30 pm

hi jeszyboy! I'm not really sure with Carmona, when I visited a few weeks ago they only had 1 (125cc) available kart for rent at the time. It was on a weekday... Probably on weekends, the teams there can rent out karts and safety gear. Do you race over there? I'll visit this week to confirm, so we can add them to the list. Thanks! Welcome to PinoyKarting.com!
mailman

Re: Arrive & Drive

Postby Trident » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:39 pm

Hi All,

You may add LeMans Kart Circuit in Subic. They got about 6 ready-to-use Karts. Price is a bit high though.

For Carmona, they originally have 2, but only 1 is working as Mailman said. They are not really keen in renting because they're target market are for those who have their own kart. As far as I know, there is an outfit there named "AUTS Racing" who can arrange group activities. They have a couple of Top Karts and Arrow Karts available for renting.

Cheers.
| Visit us @ http://www.tridentworld.webs.com | Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter |
Trident

Postby mailman » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:53 pm

Welcome to Pinoykarting.com Trident! Thanks for the info :) I added Le Mans. I'll get the contact info of AUTS and Ready2Race if anyone is interested in renting karts for Carmona..
mailman

Postby Swoosh » Sun May 16, 2010 8:20 pm

hi mailman: im an newbie in the sport but im quite interested in taking it up. i've only driven a kart a few times and once in carmona. i dont belong to any group. i dont even have a kart. any advice? im interested to go drive in carmona again. thanks
To finish first, you must first finish. – Juan Manuel Fangio
Swoosh

Postby mailman » Mon May 17, 2010 7:04 pm

nike wrote:hi mailman: im an newbie in the sport but im quite interested in taking it up. i've only driven a kart a few times and once in carmona. i dont belong to any group. i dont even have a kart. any advice? im interested to go drive in carmona again. thanks

Welcome to PinoyKarting.com!

You can start with a Yamaha KT-100 Engine (100cc) Also, pick a chassis brand that have a local distributor\support like Tony Kart & Birel. Try visiting Kart Plaza in Makati, they have racing gears and go-karts :) Are you planning to join races?

I'll let you know when we're at Carmona or message us when you're gonna visit the track.
mailman

Postby Swoosh » Mon May 17, 2010 9:39 pm

mailman wrote:
nike wrote:hi mailman: im an newbie in the sport but im quite interested in taking it up. i've only driven a kart a few times and once in carmona. i dont belong to any group. i dont even have a kart. any advice? im interested to go drive in carmona again. thanks

You can start with a Yamaha KT-100 Engine (100cc) Also, pick a chassis brand that have a local distributor\support like Tony Kart & Birel. Try visiting Kart Plaza in Makati, they have racing gears and go-karts :) Are you planning to join races?

I'll let you know when we're at Carmona or message us when you're gonna visit the track.

thanks for the response mailman. im actually looking at renting a kart first. would you know where i can rent a "racing" kart on a daily basis? buying one now may be a bit too expensive. besides, i think im not good enough to race yet. am i planning to join races? well, maybe when im good enough already. i still have a lot to learn. i noticed that most "camps" that offer karting lessons are for kids. would you know anyone offering for adults? :) or maybe a group of adults doing races? sorry if i have too many questions :)
Swoosh

Postby mailman » Mon May 17, 2010 10:03 pm

nike wrote:
mailman wrote:

thanks for the response mailman. im actually looking at renting a kart first. would you know where i can rent a "racing" kart on a daily basis? buying one now may be a bit too expensive. besides, i think im not good enough to race yet. am i planning to join races? well, maybe when im good enough already. i still have a lot to learn. i noticed that most "camps" that offer karting lessons are for kids. would you know anyone offering for adults? :) or maybe a group of adults doing races? sorry if i have too many questions :)

Anytime Nike! Citykart Racing in Makati or Market-Market is a good place to rent karts (P450-500). Boomland is also nice (P350). They usually hold regular race events for the rental karts. Visit our Race Day Thread for updates :) I think Ready2Race Team offers karting lessons. Pls. check this out http://www.ready2racegear.com/ .

No worries bro, keep the questions coming :) Pls. tell your friends about our site. So that in the future, we can hold Pinoykarting.com group races on a regular basis :)
mailman

Postby Swoosh » Mon May 17, 2010 10:19 pm

sounds good! thanks mailman. will keep in touch.
Swoosh

Next

Return to General Karting Talk